The Berkshire Bakesmith believes that each wedding cake should be individually designed to suit the personalities and tastes of each couple, which is why meeting with every couple during the planning process is key to ensuring that each delicious cake is perfectly tailored to suit your requirements. Whether you are looking for a simply designed one tier cake for a small intimate gathering, or a rustic cupcake tower for a more bohemian affair, or a four tier extravagant work of edible art, The Berkshire Bakesmith will help your vision become a reality.
- Initial contact to discuss design ideas, flavours and quotations
- A consultation to discuss your ideas in person and to work together to create the perfect cake for you. During the consultation, samples of The Berkshire Bakesmith's own recipe cakes will be available for you to try
- Once your deposit has been paid to secure your booking, a sketch of your cake will be provided for you along with a formal record of the booking
- Unless there are alterations to be made to your design, or if fabric swatches are needed for colour matching, or any other reason for contact, you will not usually hear from The Berkshire Bakesmith until one month before the date of your wedding, where all details will be re-confirmed and the balance payment will be due
- The Berkshire Bakesmith will contact you during the week before your wedding to keep you updated on the progress of your cake, and if requested, will provide you with a photograph of your cake when it is finished
- On the day of your wedding, The Berkshire Bakesmith will deliver your wedding cake to your venue and set the cake up for you well ahead of the expected arrival of your guests
As each wedding cake is uniquely designed and created to each couple's individual requirements, the price of each cake will vary, so it is impossible to give a price guide without knowing the approximate details of the cake you are looking for. If you would like a quotation for a wedding cake, please contact me providing details of the rough design of the cake you have in mind, the size of the cake you are looking for - number of tiers and number of portions - the venue location and the date of your wedding.
It is always best to give as much notice as possible of a potential wedding cake booking to avoid disappointment. Currently The Berkshire Bakesmith does have some dates available for 2018 - January 2018 and August 2018 are now fully booked - some dates in 2019 are also fully booked, so please do get in contact as soon as possible to secure your booking.
BESPOKE CAKES FOR ALL OCCASIONS